The Top 10 Best Bulbs for Projector Headlights Review 2022
Confused while choosing the best bulb for your projector headlight? No worries, you will have a tour of best bulbs for projector headlights. To help you more we have top headlight experts led review for you. Photo Credit By: Fixie Fox
Every day hundreds of new products have been introduced in the market. Therefore, it gets bit confusing to choose a bulb with more features and better versions.
A Comparison Table of Best H1 Bulbs for Projector Headlights
However, you need to choose wisely for features, durability, price or other factors. Let’s talk about some best options for projector bulbs. Most current projectors use LED bulbs. However, it doesn’t mean the total decline of halogen bulbs.
LEDs are the most recent revolution of projector headlights. Moreover, by using LEDs you don’t have to worry about wear and tear. Furthermore, these bulbs are reliable and produce bright light.
LED’s comes in a wide variety of shapes, and needs less power to operate. Well, now let’s find different Headlight Experts Led Review.
What Are The Advantages of Using Best Bulbs for Projector Headlights?
There are several advantages to installing a projector bulb, and there is scarcely a better solution. Let’s have a look at all of the benefits:
- The light from projector headlight bulbs is evenly distributed across the whole screen, ensuring adequate visual output. It, unlike others, is unaffected by hot spots or dark patches, ensuring excellent lighting conditions.
- Projector headlight bulbs are compatible with practically every projector on the market; therefore, compatibility is not an issue. You should, however, have some specific equipment that may not be able to handle a projection bulb.
- This sort of projector headlight produces a large number of lumens, making it useful in both dark and bright environments. The lumens value is typically between 2000 and 10000 lumens. Most crucially, the bulb’s vividness is maintained even as it reaches the end of its life cycle.
- Its power is simply unrivaled; therefore, it outperforms HID, hybrid bulbs, and LED in many cases. It does, however, waste a lot of energy due to its massive power supply.
- In general, the bulbs have a long lifespan, lasting at least 5000 hours in most cases. You can’t anticipate the same level of endurance as LEDs, although some bulbs can easily survive for 25000 hours. Some bulbs, unlike others, require maintenance on a regular basis to maintain their maximum strength.
- This projector bulb produces superb color output on the screen with the use of color wheels.
Projector Headlights: What Are They and How Do They Work?
Although there are many various types of bulbs on the market, there are just a few alternatives when it comes to kind. Let’s have a look at these:
This is the most popular type of projector headlight bulb, and many projectors come with this type. Despite being a little obsolete, they use a lot of power and may easily light up the screen even when there is ambient light.
They do not, however, have an enormous lifespan, which may be a deal-breaker for some.
When it comes to changing a projector’s outdated bulb, LED bulbs are the most common and dependable alternative. They not only retain optimal brightness in all images, but they also endure a long time.
Furthermore, LED lights are extremely energy-efficient, resulting in considerable savings on power bills in the long term. Importantly, LED lights are less priced than their counterparts.
HID bulbs may appear to be a strange variety, but they have the ability to produce more power than most halogens on the market. However, not all projectors include HID functionality, and only a few projectors provide it.
Because this sort of bulb is often pricey, it will not be acceptable for the majority of people. Despite their high cost, they outlast other premium lights in terms of endurance.
Halo bulbs are innovative bulb kinds that provide a comfortable viewing experience with greater brightness levels. What distinguishes this type?
It combines the functions of Halogen, LED, and HID lighting to provide remarkable illumination performance regardless of the lighting situation in the space.
Which Headlights Are Better: Projector or Reflector?
When choosing a bulb, it’s easy to get mixed up between a projector and a reflection headlamp because both look promising.
A projection headlamp evenly distributes light across the screen, whereas a reflector headlight usually fails to provide light and has hot patches.
As a result, the halogen produces a much more pleasing visual output than the reflector. Projector headlights have the advantage in terms of power and delivery since they can deliver more light intensity.
Although reflectors employ a halogen lamp, which is highly strong in its own right, it falls short when compared to HID.
In terms of longevity, both shine brightly, but some argue that projector lights are somewhat more durable than reflector bulbs.
10 Best Bulbs for Projector Headlights Review
They not only have a massive light lifespan, but they also have outstanding craftsmanship. Projector bulbs frequently have a particular hue that goes well with a wide range of videos and movie themes.
On the other hand, the Reflector bulb has a natural hue that produces a lovely visual output that is suitable for all genres of films.
01. Fahren 60W 10000 Lumens Super Bright LED Headlights
If you are looking for the perfect intensity, then these fahren LED headlights are for you. Moreover, the light output of this LED headlight bulb is 10000lm.
As compared to halogens, this is 300% brighter, covering larger distances. Fahren LED comes with 6500K cool white, which assures a good daylight fluorescent.
Further, the efficient cooling systems increase the life span of the bulb. So it has a 12000rpm turbofan which ensures 50000 hours.
The light beam is patronized and modified. You can see wider and farther due to no dim or dull light. You can install it easily in 10 minutes approx.
Also, the mini design like halogen ensures its use in every socket. You can plug it from your home to the factory sockets. LED headlight comes with a power supply of 60W per set.
Around 98% of the vehicles use it. As it doesn’t require any decoding and free from computer errors. 1.2mm of ultra-thin design that provides focused beam.
Heat dissipation is increased due to the hollow core heat sink design. Plus, it consists of two heat dissipation mechanisms. The dual cooling system is great for any bulb.
- Available with top automotive grade LED chips with 60W and 10000 lumen per pair.
- You will get 300% brighter light than a regular halogen bulb.
- 6500K of white light.
You will get a focused beam of lights. The design provides your vision at a wider and farther range. Around 3 times greater than your halogen bulb.
- Give you up to 50000 hours of life span.
- The whole body is of aluminum having a unique heat sink model.
- A 12000rpm of turbo cool fan enhance the cooling effect. Also, ensures a longer life span for the bulb.
- You will see how quick its installation process will only take 10 minutes 2
- 1 mini model as that of halogens gives it a perfect fit into the vehicles, house sockets and factory sockets without being in trouble.
- CAN bus ready product, works with 98% of the vehicles without any decoding or computer system errors. Easy to go model.
- Quick installation
- Provides high beam of light
- Super bright
- Efficient cooling system
- Heat sink mechanism
- Inexact filter system
02. PHILIPS Best Bulbs for Projector Headlights Review
Boost your vision with Philips X-treme vision headlights. Sound crazy that you are going to have more and clear vision all day long. Bulb gives up to 115 longer perfect and better beam of light.
The unique filament design gives ultimate performance when it comes to better and lighter. Here are some extreme vision headlights available for you. To give you maximum light output from most lights on the road to keep you safe.
Moreover, it offers a longer beam of light providing a larger distance to see than the normal halogen bulbs. Plus, it works with voltage and power of 12V and 55watts, respectively.
You are going to have 100% more and clear vision on the road as compared to your old or regular low beam headlamps.
- Choose X-treme vision LEDs for maximum and greater light output and for better and excellent results.
- Original equipment quality sealed for good and better performance.
- Good for those who used to drive at night times or for those who have to take the dark routes and for driving in rural areas where no light present sometimes.
- Automotive innovating design for better performance.
- Safe handling required that is not to touch the glass of the bulb while changing.
- Longer vision
- Perfect beam
- Dim over time
03. BEAMTECH Best H1 Bulbs for Projector headlights
When the environment is full of fog and you can’t see through it so what should you do? You can avoid such situations. However, you can use a high-quality projector headlight bulb which gives you relief from this.
BEAM TECH is offering such amazing low fog LED headlight bulbs. You will be safe in foggy weather due to producing such bright light. Light output is 8000lm which is good enough for producing bright light.
Color temperature is 6500K which produces more fluorescent xenon white light. Moreover, provide a narrow beam of light that is good to see from distance.
The life of this bulb is 30000 hours which would be enough for long-term use. No health risks involved like no high voltage and current supply are required. Bulbs need the power of 30w each.
Providing you the Korean CSP LED chips which can produce a good light output of about 8000 lumens (4000lm per set).
- The low fog beam tech bulb assures the safety, most importantly by providing bright white light of 8000lm. And also has 6500K of color temperature.
- So that you can be safe from any road accident or flickering of lights in the mid of the traveling.
- You will get a super awesome durable bulb which has a life span of about 30,000 hours.
- Given 50W of power, each lamp will have 25W which gives long life to the bulb.
- The bulbs produce low heat than the halogen lamps which ultimately prolongs the life of bulb and lamp.
- No health risks involved while using the low fog beam tech bulbs as it does not requires any high voltage and larger current supply.
- No external circuit and electromagnetic radiations are involved.
- You will notice the perfect beam pattern. When you use this bulb. It is going to give you a narrow beam of light slightly close to halogen bulbs.
- Can be used in rally and on race tracks.
- Bright light
- High luminous intensity
- Prolong life
- Safe for nighttime driving
- Does not have high low beam functions
04. Cougar Best Bulbs for Projector Headlights
If you are looking for something brighter than your regular halogen bulb then Cougar LED bulbs are considerable. It is a replacement for a halogen bulb and 200% brighter.
Also, provides low fog light so that the driver can see clearly in foggy weather. And it gives high luminous efficacy of about 10000lm which means the bright white light.
Moreover, 6000K color temperature is provided for better performance. Lasts for about 50000 hours quite good so that you don’t need to change it quickly.
Furthermore, the installation rate is 20 minutes, CAN bus ready i.e. ready to work without any errors. The voltage is required from a minimum of 8V to a maximum of 48V.
A 7000rpm turbofan is operating in this device which is great for producing a cooling effect. It is present inside the aluminum body which ensures better heat dissipation. Its waterproof capability makes it unique i.e.
can be used in any weather condition. Plus, it contains shelter material that is made of aviation-grade aluminum which is enough to increase its durability. Working temperature ranges from -40 degrees to +80 degrees Celsius.
- Providing top LED chips with 60W per pair.
- The color temperature of about 6000K.
- Producing high luminous light which gives 200% more brightness than the standard halogen lights.
- The modified design and latest technology gives you a perfect beam pattern. The pattern of light helps in the reduction of dark spots and foggy dim light.
- You will be provided with a super air cooling system.
- The whole body is of aluminum providing a cooling effect of 7000rpm. Also, with the help of a turbo cooling fan which ultimately ensuring continuous light for up to 50000hours.
- Easy to install that it takes your 20 minutes to install.
- CAN bus ready and works with most of the vehicles without any computer system errors and decoding.
- The longer life of the bulb will be provided to you of about 50000 hours or more.
- It can work in every situation even in extreme conditions.
- Cool white light
- Plug and play
- Perfect beam pattern
- Provide distant vision
- The particular vehicle doesn’t fit for these
05. OPT7 FluxBeam LED Kit 6K Cool White Lens Beam Bulbs
If you are tired of dim, dull, and yellow lights try these Fluxbeam LED headlights. LED bulbs is provided with a unique Arc Lens technology.
Furthermore, it is used to minimize the dark spots, blind light, short beam, and scattering of light. Available with 6k cool white light without any dark spots i.e.
no dim or dullness. Moreover, 5500lm per LED bulb will provide enough brightness to light up your track. You can use it in housing sockets even due to its easy installation.
Also, it is a great mixture of Lux+ LUMENS+ CRI. Lumen is the total light outcome. Flux beam headlights measure in lumens providing light at the downside of road.
Lux is a measure of how much light is projected at a significant distance. The Arc lens technology is focused to ensure that powerful lumen is put exactly where it is needed. Cri is color rendering index, is the amount of light that is being reflected against objects.
- The bulb does not only focus on lumen or brightness. However, on all 3 components of bulbs. Including, LUX, LUMEN, AND CRI which helps in determining the light and life span of bulbs.
- Producing cool white light of about 6000k color temperature.
- You will be given 55000 lumens without any dark spots.
- The ARC beam technology providing you the perfect beam of light.
- The deep aluminum ridges help in temperature control.
- These LED bulbs are really easy to install you can even use it in your housing sockets.
- Great light intensity
- Longer lifespan
- Easy to install
- Minimize short beam and scattering of light
- Bulb size
- Presence of a cooling fan
06. NINEO H1 LED Bulbs 12000LM 60W Halogen
The bulb which provides a bold and wider beam of light is offered by NINEO. Brightening NINEO LED headlights are brighter than before. Moreover, it has luminous of about 12000lm which means more white and bright light.
The 6500K of color temperature provides you the light of more fluorescent nature. Further, bulb brightens the roadsides from every angle.
Beam angle adjustments are the key features with an ultra-thin design. Plus, its efficient cooling system with the help of turbofans assures the life span of NINEO bulbs.
You can use it longer without any problem and work with most vehicles due to its easy installation. Also, provides a wider visible range due to its higher intensity.
Because when the intensity gets higher, it means that a fine beam of light will be produced. So that the beam perfection must be considered and the NINEO bulbs ensure a good beam of light.
- The chips used in the design of these led headlight bulbs can provide you super bright light of about 6000 lumens.
- Producing white light of 6500k, 5 times lighter than a halogen bulb.
- An adjustable beam angle is present for proper alignment so that you can adjust the correct beam pattern.
- The ultra-thin side designs assure you the broader and wider vision of uniform light.
- The unique fan design is present which ensures you the maximum colling effect and ultimately the long life to nineo headlights
- You don’t have to face any problem while installation only takes your 20 mins.
- Works best for most of the vehicles.
- 5 times brighter than standard halogen
- Super easy to install
- Provide uniform light
- Beam adjustable nob
- Not durable
07. SYLVANIA H11 Best Bulbs for Projector Headlights Halogen Headlight Bulb
Halogens are old-fashioned headlight bulbs. However, we cannot deny its importance and effectiveness. As it is still useful in some of the vehicles that are not fit to use LEDs.
It also offers clearer, ultra night vision and white light to you while you drive. As mentioned above some options do use halogen bulbs. Produces white light to see more clearly.
Further, it increases the side road and down road visibility. By design, it contains halogen gas, cobalt blue nanocoating, and tri-band coating technique. All provides the brightest light with white light.
- Ultra-silver star SYLVANIA halogen bulbs are offering good brightness.
- You can see down and side road by enhancing down road visibility, side road visibility, and peripheral visibility.
- Gives you whiter and brighter lights for clear and better visibility.
- The original equipment manufacturer gives it a unique design.
- Can travel at night times as provides the vision to every side of the road.
- Unique design
- Safe as imparts light down the road
- High performance
- Contains 2 bulbs
- specific for vehicles
08. LIGHTENING DARK 10000 Lumens H11 LED Headlight Bulb
Light up your dark tracks with the 10000lm bulb. Bulbs installs amazingly and super easily in just 10 minutes. Plug and play. Good for housing sockets. Moreover, it is provided with the cool white light of about 6000K.
An adjustable beam nob is present to provide a desirable beam of light. Also, the performance of the bulb is 170% higher than the regular halogen bulb.
Furthermore, the bulb shows higher thermal conductivity. Due to the use of copper as plates which transfers high heat of LEDs to the power fan.
Equips with turbofan with 12000rpm make it more unique which helps in strong heat dissipation. Bulb is considered as the king of performance due to its long lasting working life of up to 30000 hours.
- The lightening dark LED bulbs providing you the better and more visibility.
- Produces a lumen of 10000lm ultimately gives bright light.
- The cool light of about 6000K lightning is given by dark lightning LED bulbs.
- 170% higher than stock halogens gives great to focus more light at wider and farther distances.
- Given with perfect adjustable beam pattern.
- Easy to install only takes 20 min.
- The long life span of about 50000 hours.
- focused lightening
- 20 minutes installation
- High thermal conductivity
- Too long bulb size
09. Auxbeam Best Bulbs for Projector Headlights with Charger
Auxbeam comes with high brightness of about 6000 lumens. Auxbeam provides white light to the downside of the road. The color temperature is 6000K provides a clear and better vision.
Moreover, the working voltage of LED bulb is 9-32V with a power supply of 60watt. Also, it helps to reduce sharpness on upcoming traffic. Have a soft white beam of light.
Working temperature ranges from -40 to 150 degrees Celsius. Further, the bulb offers 2ps high power led chips, helping in reflecting road and road signs. Plus, the bulb gives reduced dark spots and foggy light.
- The voltage is low means of increased voltage protection. The inbuilt smart constant current regulates the temperature of the bulb.
- Moreover, the heat sink is fan-based that is a good cooling effect and heat dissipation.
- Turbofan with 12000rpm is present which blows high air for a quick cooling effect.
- Inbuilt turbofan
- Waterproof and dust seal
- Perfect adjustable beam angle
- Just plugin and install
- Used for the specific vehicle
10. HIKARI 2020, H7 LED Headlight Bulbs
Are you interested in buying a bulb that has a patented design? If yes, then HIKARI is offering this patented design bulb to you. The ultra-thin design gives a good heat sink which helps in easy heat dissipation.
Moreover, its ultra-thin 0.8mm design is compatible with a variety of vehicles. Hikari provides you 100% more visibility than the regular one.
Using LED chips coated with copper help improving thermal conductivity. Producing 1000lm of bright light fog-free suitable for any weather.
- The lifespan is about 50000 hours which is good enough for long term use.
- Gives greater illumination at a distance of 23 feet.
- Offering 2530 lux.
- High stability and reliability
- Uniform beam of light
- Patent design
- Best for night driving
- Does not fit for all vehicle
Buying Consideration of Best Led Bulbs for Projector Headlights
Because of the improvement of LED technology, projector headlights are becoming more common. Many people are dissatisfied with the light provided by old-fashioned halogen lights. Thus they have been phased out.
So, if you’re not sure what to look for while buying a new headlight, these are the most crucial things to think about:
01. The Bulb Type Best Bulbs for Projector Headlights
Traditional halogen lights are insufficient for contemporary technologies and projectors, therefore choosing the right bulb is critical.
Remember that while certain projector headlights have distinct purposes, they are still LED projectors. As a consequence, if you’re searching for a projector low-beam bulb, an LED projector headlamp is the way to go.
Otherwise, the projector may experience issues. The majority of consumers prefers LED headlight bulbs since they are more energy-efficient.
02. Output of Light
As previously said, projectors use halogen lights to generate a brilliant image on the screen, and it is critical to select the correct bulb for your projector’s brightness.
If the brightness is too low, the image will be distorted, and vice versa. To obtain the best vision from a projector headlamp, pick a bulb that has a reasonable light output of 5000 lumens or more.
You should also choose a bulb with a cooler output because projector headlights are regarded to be more powerful when they emit blue light.
03. Durability of Best Bulbs for Projector Headlights
When it comes to choosing a projector bulb for the headlight, this is another element that most people are unaware of. The majority of manufacturers only provide a one-year guarantee on their goods, and they simply expect you to replace the bulb after the warranty period has over.
However, how will you know whether or not the thing will last? Here are some crucial aspects to consider:
- Check to see whether it has copper core heat sinks – Copper heatsinks are critical for projector headlights since they affect how long your bulb will last. If your bulb contains a copper core, it will live longer than a year.
- Check to check if it has a warranty and warranty – Whether you want a long-lasting and trustworthy bulb, you should examine if the product has a warranty. The majority of projector headlights come with a one-year guarantee, while some designers give a lifetime warranty on their goods.
- Check to see if it has a lengthy lifespan – If you are going to invest money on a projector bulb, you should look into the product’s longevity. The majority of projectors have a 50000-hour lifespan, but some have much longer. As a result, another aspect might influence the longevity of your bulb.
This is one of the most crucial factors to consider when purchasing a new headlight bulb. If the product has a difficult installation method, you will be unable to install it on your projector.
That is why choosing something basic and straightforward to install is usually preferable. Furthermore, because headlights come in various sizes and forms, you must choose an LED bulb that will precisely suit the headlamp.
As a result, if you want your projector to perform correctly, you’ll need to choose the perfect bulb with a tight fit.
05. Environmental Friendliness
Many people turn off lights when they are not in use to save energy and power. However, this is not essential because utilizing LED lights may save a significant amount of energy and power when working on home or school projects.
Each headlight will require one LED bulb if a single bulb powers your projector. In this circumstance, you may be able to save a significant amount of money and energy.
When it comes to purchasing projector bulbs, you should first examine the pricing to have an idea of how much you will spend on this endeavor. This is due to the fact that the costs range from extremely high to extremely low.
Before making your final purchase, you should be aware of the pricing range of each bulb. If you have a limited budget, you should choose a product that falls inside that range.
So, I hope this advice has helped you choose one of the finest LED bulbs for your headlights.
07. Choose the Bulb with Easy Plug n Play
Always choose the bulb which can easily be installed. Plug-in means have no difficulty in installation. Sometimes the installation process involves the decoding of the system. Due to this, computer errors may arise which leads to more complexity.
Further, to avoid such conditions, choose the CAN bus ready products. So, you can easily plug it anywhere and get started.
08. A Lamp Should Be Water Resistant
While choosing the best bulb keep in mind that the respective is best for every season. Water resistivity is one of the major concerns. Once water enters the system of bulbs it causes flickering. It damages its durability.
Also, it produces the thermal shock some parts may shrink. While others are hot produces thermal stress upon the bulb. Plus, it can be burst. So, water-resistance presence avoids such conditions.
09. All-Weather Accommodation
Your chosen blub must be environmentally friendly. Further, it must have a high tendency to bear all of the weather conditions.
Moreover, the bulb should light up the track even in snowy season or foggy dust. Low fog lights are recommended. Also, the bulb should not be affected by rain.
10. Low Voltage
Low voltage is always favorable. Bulbs with 12V are considered the best halo headlights. Low voltage means energy saving. Further, it provides a lamp for long life. And add versatility to the bulb also.
11. More Lifespan
A LED bulb’s life must be of more than 30K hours. Always choose wisely, i.e. keep in mind that durability is most important. Choose in between 30000-50000 hours of durability.
LEDs are expensive so what happens if the bulb doesn’t last for a month? Therefore, always check the lifespan or choose a bulb that contains such life-enhancing materials.
12. Construction Quality
Construction quality and design are some of the major concerns while buying the bulb. Moreover, the bulb size must be matched with your vehicle to fit easily. As some bulbs are vehicle specific. Also, you should not compromise on the quality of the material.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) Best Hid Bulbs for Projector Headlights
Whatever product you choose the brain comes up with a number of questions. For this reason, along with reviews of the product, we will also discuss some frequently asked questions.
Q: Do projector headlights uses regular bulb?
A: Headlights need a bulb, and a bulb can be a halogen bulb, HID, or LED. But it must be brighter than any reflector bulb.
Q: Is projector headlights better?
A: As it provides bright light than reflector headlight. So yes, it is always better. Also, it does not produce sharp light oncoming traffic.
If the use of high quality, it provides a clear and brighter vision even at night. Plus, it lights up the road from every side so that you can easily drive in the dark.
Q: Which is the Best Bulbs for Projector Headlights?
A: LEDs are better as they produce brighter light. However, they do not give the same intensity as given by HID. While it produces sharp bright bluish-white light that is best for dark times on the road.
But usually, LEDs are preferable due to their convenience. LED can be switch on quickly as compared to HID. HID usually takes seconds when turned on.
Q: Do headlight bulbs get dims with age?
A: Yes, as the bulb gets old it starts to dim over time. Such bulbs can be replaced by good quality bulbs to ensure more lifespan of the bulb.
However, use a bulb that produces whiter and brighter light. So that it can be matched with natural daylight and also provide good vision at night.
Q: How often should you change your bulb?
A: After every two years you need to change your LED. As they get dim and left to work properly.
Q: Can xenon bulb replace halogen?
A: Fitting of any bulb in your vehicle is most important. You cannot install a xenon bulb instead of a halogen bulb because it will not fit.
Halogen bulbs can be installed directly into the car. However, xenon bulb uses gas discharge technology. Due to this design it fits into the car in an entirely different way.
Q: Can you touch a xenon bulb?
A: Xenon bulbs are used in residential lightning for instance in desk lamps, under-cabinet lightning spot lightning, etc. So yes, you easily touch xenon bulb without any hesitation. As with halogen bulb you cannot touch it because the oil of your hand might reduce its life.
Q: What is 6000K?
A: 6000K refers to the color temperature, the higher the temperature the lower will be the lumen. 6000K means 2800lumen.
Q: Which is brighter 6000K or 8000K?
A: Seems strange to know that 6000K is brighter than 8000K. However, it refers to the brightness or intensity of the light produced by the bulb. The logic behind is that the higher the value of kelvin the lower it will produce the visibility.
What are Hid Headlights
Suppose you’re looking for a headlight that gives a bright, whitish bluish appearance and a more focused beam. Then HID headlights can fulfill the purpose. Technology has developed now so are the headlights.
Different cars have a variety of headlights like some of them may have built-in LED bulbs. Most of the vehicles have halogen bulbs, and some have HID bulbs.
You can use all types of bulbs are for different purposes. High-density discharge headlights are one of the kinds of electrical gas-discharge headlights.
Unique Characteristics and Working of HID Bulbs
Unlike traditional blubs in headlights that are made of tungsten or halogen. The bulbs used in HID headlights create light by xenon gas, which is a noble gas. An HID headlight bulb consists of two electrodes, and a glass enclose surrounds them.
It contains gas and metal salt. High-pressure xenon gas is excited between high-voltage electrodes. The gas ultimately turns into white-hot plasma in a smaller number of minutes.
These headlights are also referred to as xenon lights. For working well, HID bulbs require a higher AC voltage circuit. Unlike regular traditional bulbs that work on DC circuits.
The Advantage Over Other Ordinary Bulbs
For less fuel consumption, brighter light, and less power, one should go for HID headlights. In most of the new vehicles, HID bulbs are built-in. A car with no HID headlights can convert Halogen to HID headlights because of the ballast integrated into the car’s electronics.
HID bulbs are more durable, with a lifespan of up to 5,000 hours. These bulbs have less consumption of filament in them. HID bulbs provide you with a variety of selections for your light bulb outputs.
A single HID bulb is so bright that it can fulfill the job of two traditional bulbs. So, one should opt for it. Such headlights can also play a role in the safety of the driver.
Choice According to Your Daily Life
Different headlights serve different purposes of use in daily routine life. If you only drive from home to office or office to home, halogen bulbs are suitable.
If you have to go at night and in areas with a shortage of street lights, use HID bulbs. LED bulbs are another alternative for HID headlights.
Led VS Halogen Headlights
Nowadays, lots of lights are available like led headlights, halogen headlights, etc., people usually get confused about which type of light is the best one. Here we will discuss a comparison between led vs halogen headlights.
Lights are a basic necessity of every living organism. Every day lots of light being used worldwide. Halogen light manufacturing is based on the old method.
Halogen headlights were standard during the 19-century eras. People usually prefer halogen lights for their cars because halogen lights charge a low price.
But nowadays led lights are more common and charge a low price. If we talk about the operating and functioning of led and halogen headlights.
Halogen light design on old terminology having a filament when gets power filament started to heat up. After heating up the filament, give light.
Halogen lights are reliable and cheap. LED lamps have a diode when the power supply to the led light diode produces light. Led lights produce much light at a lower energy level.
moreover, the led light is also available at a very low cost Above mentioned all compares concluded led lights are best for headlights because led consume less energy and give out high-quality output.
Headlights primary tool for every driver at night because light helps to see the road. So careful when choosing lights.
What are Projector Headlights
Lights play an essential part during every day working. Day by day, lots of lights are designed according to fulfill the consumer’s desire and demand. Here we will talk about what are projector headlights?
Car headlights help drivers to see the road during driving. The efficiency of headlights must be good to avoid any harmful incident. Projector headlights are of luxury and standard headlights.
Most expensive and luxury cars have projected headlights. Projected headlights produce more light via consuming less energy. A projected headlight lights up the road to drive to see more clearly even from far away.
Vehicle-specific projective headlamps. Light was released from projected headlights to directly illuminate the road. Projected headlights come in a variety of shapes and sizes, and they serve a variety of purposes.
Such as led headlights, halogen headlights, etc., but led projected headlights are more common and safe for use as compared to other traditional headlights.
How to Install Led Headlights
We led lights, the most common type of light among all available types of light. Led lights provide the best result by consuming less energy. Today everyone like them due to efficient result.
Mostly old cars are replacing traditional headlights with a new types of led lights. Here we will discuss how to install led headlights?
Because during driving light is a significant component. Led light increases the intensity of light much higher as compared to old traditional lights. So, the driver quickly see the road while driving.
Now some led lights are specially designed for vehicles according to their models and designs. First of chose an appropriate led kit to replace with the old traditional leadlight.
Remove the cover of the headlight. Every headlight has two small bulbs. Remove small bulbs and replace them with led lights. Carefully connect all wires with the appropriate color or wire.
Make sure both connections of the led are appropriately connected with the main wires of the car. Moreover, wrap all wires with insulation to avoid an unhappy incident.
After all, that test working of light. Now again, cover up the headlight. Here led headlights ready to light up the road.
What Kind of Bulb Goes in a Projector Headlight
Nevertheless, projector headlights have typically used halogen or HID bulbs, so how do LEDs compare. LEDs are up to 300 percent brighter than standard halogen bulbs. They have around the same brightness level as HIDs. So LEDs are bright enough to be used in projector headlights.
Can You Use Halogen Bulbs in Projector Headlights
A bulb requires every headlight, and projector headlights can use halogen, HID, or LED bulbs as the light source. Projector headlight bulbs can be much brighter than reflector headlight bulbs.
Can I Put HIDs in Projector Headlights
Only projector headlights can use Xenon HID bulbs. When used in reflector headlights, the light emitted by HID bulbs is too bright and can blind other drivers.
How Can i Improve My Projector Headlights
- Replace your headlight bulbs with LEDs. The brightest headlight bulbs are LEDs (light-emitting diodes)
- Convert your headlight bulbs to HID
- Using a headlight restoration kit, clean your headlights
- Upgrade your headlights and fog lights
- Purchase high-quality halogen bulbs
Can You Put LED Bulbs in Spyder Projector Headlights
SPYDER AUTO uses the following headlight bulbs: To complete installation, please use the bulbs included with our products. Please transfer your OEM bulbs if bulbs not provide. Installing aftermarket bulbs, such as LED or HID, will void our product’s warranty.
Which is Better Led or Projector Headlights
LEDs in vehicle headlights are a brighter, more efficient alternative to HID and halogen bulbs. However, LED bulbs can only be used in projector headlights and are still dangerous to use in reflector headlights. Automobile headlights have come an extensive way since the days of tungsten filament lamps.
Finalizing the discussion on best bulbs for projector headlights, you will be able to choose the right one. The article provides you the list, functions, features and complete insight regarding each bulb.
Therefore, before buying bulbs for projector headlights you should remember the considerations above-mentioned. No matter, at what time you are driving.
If you have chosen the right bulb for headlight you are not going to face any problem. Try to purchase a good quality bulb than the cheap ones. Moreover, buying a bulb is not a big deal but buying the right one is worth it. So, choose wisely!